Welcome to the second bi-weekly crochet link party specifically for free crochet patterns! Every other Monday, the link party will open and you can post through the following Sunday. The next party will feature the top visited links!
From last week, we only had 2 patterns shared, but let me tell ya, they were awesome! You can go back and take a look here. Typically, I will feature the top 3-5 links, but this week I’m going to feature both of the submissions since this is all still new and getting started:
Weren’t those awesome?! Now that we’ve recapped, let’s get to this week’s party! Hopefully you had some time to try out some new patterns for yourself!.
Now for the party! Just a few rules to follow:
1. Your pattern must be free on your blog (sure, you can have links to paid versions) but we want to share patterns that will promote your blog as well.
2. Please limit your patterns to 2 to make room for others!
3. Make sure you to post a link to the actual pattern and not your blog home page.
4. Visit some others, make new friends and try out new patterns!
5. By submitting to the party, you are consenting that your submission be shared in next week’s post should you be one of the top visited links.
Enjoy! I can’t wait to see your entries!